Last fall, I (Rhiannon) had the opportunity to participate in a styled wedding shoot at the Connors Center in Dover MA. I had not heard of this venue before the shoot, and if you haven’t either: you’re missing out! It is so beautiful inside and out with several locations for capturing gorgeous images and wowing your guests.
Owned by Boston College, the Connors Center is an estate located on 80 acres in Dover MA. It feels like you’re in the middle of nowhere, but it’s surprisingly close to Boston and easy to get to!
We had a fun day of photographing two sets of models and tons of details. See for yourself how amazing this place is! And, be sure to check out all the amazing vendors that participated:
- Creative Director: Wedding Boston
- Flowers & Tablescape: Market Floral Studio
- Silk Flowers: The Sage Bouquet
- Cake: Silver Whisk Bake Shop
- Makeup: Brittney Eileen Makeup Artistry
- Hair: Verde Weddings
- Bridal Gowns: Sincerity Bridal
- Stationary: Inspiration I Do
- Models: Maggie Agency
- Hair Jewelry: Hair Comes The Bride